Table of Content
- 1 How To Install The Yoda Addon On Kodi 18 (Leia)
- 1.1 1. Go to Kodi “Settings”
- 1.2 2. Go to “System Settings”
- 1.3 3. Choose “Add-ons”
- 1.4 4. Select “Unknown Sources”
- 1.5 5. Select “Yes”
- 1.6 6. Go to “File Manager”
- 1.7 7. Select “Add Source”
- 1.8 8. Select “<None>”
- 1.9 9. Enter repository address
- 1.10 10. Enter repository name
- 1.11 11. Select “OK”
- 1.12 12. Go to “Add-ons”
- 1.13 13. Select “Package installer”
- 1.14 14. Select “Install from zip file”
- 1.15 15. Select the “Repository folder”
- 1.16 16. Select “Repository Zip file”
- 1.17 17. Select “Install from repository”
- 1.18 18. Select “Supremacy”
- 1.19 19. Select “Video Add-ons”
- 1.20 20. Select “Yoda”
- 1.21 21. Select “Install”
- 1.22 22. Select “OK”
- 1.23 23. Open “Yoda”
- 2 How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
In this guide, I’m going to show you the step by step process to install Yoda addon on Kodi Leia. It’s quite popular among Kodi addon movie lovers. The process is applicable to all those devices which support Kodi 17.6 and Kodi 18.5. Whether you are using Kodi 18.1 on Firestick, Android Box, Windows PC, Android Phone, iPhone or Linux, etc. this tutorial is suitable for you.
Let’s start the installation process of Yoda Kodi Add-on…
How To Install The Yoda Addon On Kodi 18 (Leia)
Follow these steps to install the Yoda Addon on Kodi–
1. Go to Kodi “Settings”
By default, Kodi developers disabled the option to install any third-party addon. In order to install any Kodi addon, you need to enable the “Unknown Source” option.
Go to Settings by clicking on that “Gear Box” icon.
2. Go to “System Settings”
You’ll find the option to enable “Unknown Source” inside the System>Add-ons>Unknown Sources.
3. Choose “Add-ons”
From the left side navigation, choose Add-ons option. Look the screenshot below for the reference purposes.
4. Select “Unknown Sources”
Hover your mouse right-side and select “Unknown Sources” option to enable it. A warning window will prompt on your screen. Just ignore and press “YES“.
5. Select “Yes”
As I told in the above steps, a Warning window will prompt on your device screen. Here you need to select the “Yes” option to enable Unknown Sources on your Kodi device.
6. Go to “File Manager”
Go one step back and select the File Manager option. Here we will provide the download address of repository file.
7. Select “Add Source”
So, here we’ll insert the repository address. Select the “Add source” option.
8. Select “<None>”
Here you have to choose the path of Kodi repository. Select the “<None>” option and enter the repository address.
9. Enter repository address
Enter http://2supremacy.uk/repo/ in the repository address and select “OK“.
Note– Supremacy Repository has been shut down. You can install Yoda Addon from Kodil Repository. Here is working repository address- http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
10. Enter repository name
Here Kodi is asking you to enter the repository name. Just type “Supremacy” the box and press “OK“.
11. Select “OK”
Make sure you have entered the correct details. Cross verify it and select “OK“.
12. Go to “Add-ons”
Once you entered the repository name and address, go back to Kodi home. Here you have to select the “Add-ons” option.
13. Select “Package installer”
See the below image for reference purposes and select the package installer option to install a repository on Kodi.
14. Select “Install from zip file”
Now, it’s time to select and install the repository zip file on Kodi. So, choose “Install from zip file” option and browse the repository location.
15. Select the “Repository folder”
Yoda Addon for Kodi is available on Supremacy repository. So, select the “Supremacy ” folder to find the repository file.
16. Select “Repository Zip file”
Here you can see many repositories files. Yoda can be installed from Supremacy repo. So, select “repository.supremacy-1.0.zip” and wait for five seconds. A notification will appear on the right top corner that the repository has been installed.
17. Select “Install from repository”
Now, we have to install add-ons from the installed repository. Select “Install from repository” option.
18. Select “Supremacy”
You can see the supremacy repository folder is available. Select “supremacy” folder.
19. Select “Video Add-ons”
Select “Video Add-ons” folder to install add-ons on Kodi.
20. Select “Yoda”
There are many Kodi Add-ons available to install. Select “Yoda” from the list.
21. Select “Install”
Now, you need to select the install button to begin the installation.
22. Select “OK”
Some Yoda modules and Kodi dependencies will also be installed with Yoda Kodi Addon. Select “OK” to finish the installation.
23. Open “Yoda”
Now go back to Home> Add-ons> Video Add-ons> select Yoda.
That’s it. This add-on has been installed on your device. Now you can watch it on your Firestick.
Using unofficial Add-ons are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party add-ons on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there’s a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it’s compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don’t like the service (I bet, you’ll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven’t created yet then sign up here for at 49% OFF + 3 months free.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.