Table of Content
- 1 How To Install UK Turk’s Playlist Kodi Addon?
- 2 How To Install UK Turk’s Playlist Addon on Kodi?
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 21- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 22- Select Install
- 2.23 23- Select OK
This guide discusses the step-by-step process to install UK Turk’s Playlist Kodi Addon on FireStick and other Amazon Fire Tv. This process also works effectively on Android Phones/Tablets, Android TV/Box, Windows PC, etc. Keep on reading to know the step-by-step process to install UK Turk’s Playlist Addon on Kodi for any devices.
UK Turk’s Playlist offers a vast collection of Live TV Channels, Movies, TV Shows, Stand-up Comedy, Sports, Live Concerts, Cartoons, Documentary, Radio, Turkish TV, etc.
The quality this add-on provides is absolutely outstanding. Rest assured that even the movie category has a subcategory of 4K UHD Movies and 3D Movies. If your device supports such qualities, you must integrate Real Debrid on Kodi to enjoy uninterrupted 4K streaming for FREE.
How To Install UK Turk’s Playlist Kodi Addon?
The steps to install UK Turk’s Playlist Addon on Kodi are mentioned below-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install/
- Enter repository name- UK Turks Repo.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose the UK Turks Repo repository folder.
- Select the repository.ukTurk-2.0.0.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select UkTurks Playlist Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select UK Turk Playlists.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install UK Turk’s Playlist Addon on Kodi?
For a more in-depth and thorough guide, here’s a step-by-step guide with corresponding screenshots. Follow the steps below-
1- Launch Kodi
Click Kodi from your apps list.
2- Go to Kodi Settings
Once Kodi Home loaded, click on the gear-like icon to go to Kodi Settings.
3- Select System
Various options will show up. Among these, click the System option.
4- Select Add-ons
To install any third-party add-ons, you need to enable the Unknown Source option. Click the Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sources
Click the Unknown Sources to enable it to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select Yes
Click the Yes option from the warning message that will pop up on the screen.
7- Select File manager
Go back and click the File Manager option for adding a repository source.
8- Select Add source
Click Add Source to add the source of the repository address.
9- Select <None>
Click <None> to enter the repository address, since the default address is empty.
10- Enter the repository address
Enter the repository address- https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install/ to install the addons from the UK Turk’s Playlist Repo.
11- Enter the repository name
Enter the repository name as UK Turks Repo.
12- Select OK
Verify both the repository address and name, then click OK to save it.
13- Go to Add-ons
Go to Kodi Home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installer
Select the Package Installer option located at the upper-left corner..
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folder
Select the repository folder. Then, open the UK Turks Repo folder, so that you can install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip file
Select a repository.ukTurk-2.0.0.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repository
Go back and select Install from the repository option.
19- Select the Repository folder
Click the UkTurk Addon Repository folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folder
Various options of add-ons including Music add-ons, Program add-ons, and Video add-ons will show up. From these, click the Video add-ons option.
21- Select the addon to install
You can see many addons available here. Select UK Turk Playlists to install on Kodi.
22- Select Install
23- Select OK
Upon installing the UK Turk Playlists, some dependencies and modules will be installed too. Click OK to confirm.
Keep in touch!
#vpn #firestickhelp #digitalsafezone #cybersecurity