Table of Content
- 1 How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon?
- 2 How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- 2.1 1- Launch Kodi on your device
- 2.2 2- Go to Kodi Settings
- 2.3 3- Select System
- 2.4 4- Select Add-ons
- 2.5 5- Enable Unknown sources
- 2.6 6- Select Yes
- 2.7 7- Select File manager
- 2.8 8- Select Add source
- 2.9 9- Select <None>
- 2.10 10- Enter the repository address
- 2.11 11- Enter the repository name
- 2.12 12- Select OK
- 2.13 13- Go to Add-ons
- 2.14 14- Select the Package installer
- 2.15 15- Select Install from zip file
- 2.16 16- Select the repository folder
- 2.17 17- Choose the repository zip file
- 2.18 18- Select Install from the repository
- 2.19 19- Select the Repository folder
- 2.20 20- Open Video Add-ons folder
- 2.21 22- Select the addon to install
- 2.22 23- Select Install
- 2.23 24- Select OK
How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon?Enable your VPN and follow these steps to install The Crew Addon-
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Choose Add-ons.
- Select Unknown Sources.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Go one step back.
- Click on File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Choose <None>.
- Enter repository address- https://team-crew.github.io/
- Enter repository name- The Crew.
- Select OK.
- Back to Kodi Home.
- Go to Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer.
- Select Install from zip.
- Choose The Crew repository folder.
- Select the repository.thecrew-0.2.10.zip file.
- Go back and select Install from the repository.
- Select The Crew Repository.
- Open Video Add-ons folder.
- Select The Crew.
- Click on the Install button.
- Select OK to download its dependencies on Kodi.
How To Install The Crew Kodi AddonHere are the detailed steps along with the images on how to install The Crew Add-on on Kodi–
1- Launch Kodi on your deviceGo to your apps list and select Kodi to launch it.
2- Go to Kodi SettingsOnce Kodi home is fully loaded on your device, click on the gear icon to go to Kodi settings.
3- Select SystemSelect System option from the list of various options.
4- Select Add-onsIn order to install any third-party add-ons, we need to enable the Unknown source option. Select Add-ons setting from the options.
5- Enable Unknown sourcesClick on the Unknown sources option to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons.
6- Select YesA warning message will pop on your screen, confirm it by selecting the Yes button.
7- Select File managerGo one step back and select the File manager option to add a repository source.
8- Select Add sourceHere you require to add the source of repository address.
9- Select <None>The default address is empty, click on <None> to enter the repository address.
10- Enter the repository addressEnter the repository address- https://team-crew.github.io/
11- Enter the repository nameEnter the repository name as The Crew.
12- Select OKCross verify the repository address and name, then select the OK button to save it.
13- Go to Add-onsGo back to Kodi home and select Add-ons option.
14- Select the Package installerLook at the upper-left corner and select the Package installer option.
15- Select Install from zip file
16- Select the repository folderSelect the repository folder. Open The Crew folder to install the repository file.
17- Choose the repository zip fileSelect a repository.thecrew-0.0.8.zip file to install this repository on your Kodi device.
18- Select Install from the repositoryGo one step back and select Install from repository option.
19- Select the Repository folderSelect THE CREW folder.
20- Open Video Add-ons folderYou can see various options like Music add-ons, Program add-ons, Video add-ons, etc. Select Video add-ons option.
22- Select the addon to installYou can see many addons available here. Select THE CREW to install on Kodi.
23- Select Install
24- Select OKSome dependencies and modules will also be installed with The Crew, just press OK to confirm it.
Some dependencies and modules will also be installed with The Crew, just press OK to confirm it. The Crew Kodi addon is now successfully installed! The Crew Kodi addon’s scrapers are doing really great with providing the finest streams from the quality sources. Now that you already know how to install The Crew Kodi addon, this could be your next favorite among your list as well. As for me, It is indeed one of the best Kodi addons to try on. Give it a shot today and let us know your comments below. Visit us at www.Firestickhelp.com