Table of Content
- 1 How to Sign Up Sapphire Secure IPTV Service?
- 2 How to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick?
- 2.1 1- Go to Firestick home
- 2.2 2- Select firestick Settings
- 2.3 3- Open My Fire TV
- 2.4 4- Choose Developer Options
- 2.5 5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.6 6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.7 7- Open Search option
- 2.8 8- Type Downloader
- 2.9 9- Select Downloader
- 2.10 10- Select Download
- 2.11 11- Wait…
- 2.12 12- Open Downloader
- 2.13 13- Select OK
- 2.14 14- Select the URL Box
- 2.15 15- Enter Download Link
- 2.16 16- Wait…
- 2.17 17- Select Install
- 2.18 18- Wait…
- 2.19 19- Select Open
- 2.20 20- Login to TPK
- 3 How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
In this article, you’re invited to learn the step-by-step process to install Sapphire Secure IPTV for Firestick. We are demonstrating the complete methods of Sapphire Secure IPTV service subscription and installation with all other important details. This IPTV is offering over 4000+ HD Live TV Channels for Firestick and Android TV Boxes.
Do you want the Best IPTV service for Firestick?
Sapphire Secure is the most popular IPTV service that contains over 4000+ HD Channels to watch. It’s a cost-effective IPTV service that has plenty of channels and flexibility to choose what you exactly need. The PPV option allows you to select any event-based sports channels.
This IPTV service has its own app to watch all the channels. But, it’s not available on Google Play Store or Amazon App Store. So, in order to install this IPTV app on Android TV or Fire TV, you need to sideload it using the APK file.
How to Sign Up Sapphire Secure IPTV Service?
Before installing, you need to register an account with an IPTV service provider. Follow these steps to complete the registration-
1. Go the registration page- https://sapphiresecure.net/cart.php
2. Select a plan to Sign Up.
3. Click Continue on the next page.
4. Click Create a New Account option to sign up for a fresh account. Enter all the fields such as Personal Information, Billing Address, Account Security and other options.
5. Enter Payment details to complete the order. There is two options to make the payment- InterMaxx ( & Cryptocurrency (BitCoin/LiteCoin).
6. Click the Checkout option and complete the order.
That’s it. Now you’ll receive an email from Saphire Secure IPTV Service containing App login details. It usually takes one/two minutes to receive the email.
Note: Check your spam folder also. Sometimes it goes under the Spam folder.
Now follow these on-screen steps to install Sapphire Secure on Firestick. It also works for Fire TV and Fire TV Cube.
How to install Sapphire Secure IPTV on Firestick?
Follow these steps to install Sapphire Secure IPTV Apk on your Firestick-
1- Go to Firestick home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it’s connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the options loaded completely.
2- Select firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings. Downloader is used to sideload APK files on Firestick.
3- Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you’ll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4- Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you’ll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7- Open Search option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8- Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
9- Select Downloader
10- Select Download
You can see Downloader is available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
Downloader is installing on your Firestick. Please wait for a few seconds on Downloader will be installed.
12- Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
13- Select OK
A Quick Start Guide is showing on your TV screen. Just select OK to start using Downloader on Firestick.
14- Select the URL Box
Here you can enter the download link of any application package.
15- Enter Download Link
The download link of Sapphire Secure Apk is – https://www.firestickhelp.com/sapps
It may take a few seconds to download the APK package. Wait till Sapphire IPTV Apk is downloaded on your Firestick.
17- Select Install
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll be directly jumped to the installation wizard. Select the Install button to begin the installation process.
The application is installing on your Fire TV. Wait, till the installation is complete.
19- Select Open
That’s it…! The app has been installed on your Firestick. Select ‘Open‘ to launch it on your Fire TV.
Note- Before launching the app, make sure your Firestick connected to a secure VPN server. I’m already connected to Express VPN, so I’ll open it from here.
20- Login to TPK
Enter your username and password to login to Sapphire IPTV on Firestick.
The app has been installed on your Fire TV Stick and now you can enjoy over 4000+ HD Live TV channels.
Using IPTV apps are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party application on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there’s a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it’s compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don’t like the service (I bet, you’ll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven’t created yet then sign up here for at 49% OFF + 3 months free.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.
Now you can watch anything anonymously and all your streaming activities are hidden.