Table of Content
- 1 The Players Klub IPTV Charges & Pricing
- 2 How to Sign Up and Subscribe to The Players Klub IPTV?
- 3 How to Find The Players Klub Service Password?
- 4 How to install The Players Klub IPTV APK on Firestick?
- 4.1 1- Go to Firestick home
- 4.2 2- Select firestick Settings
- 4.3 3- Open My Fire TV
- 4.4 4- Choose Developer Options
- 4.5 5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 4.6 6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 4.7 7- Open Search option
- 4.8 8- Type Downloader
- 4.9 9- Select Downloader
- 4.10 10- Select Download
- 4.11 11- Wait…
- 4.12 12- Open Downloader
- 4.13 13- Select OK
- 4.14 14- Select the URL Box
- 4.15 15- Enter Download Link
- 4.16 16- Wait…
- 4.17 17- Select Install
- 4.18 18- Wait…
- 4.19 19- Select Open
- 4.20 20- Login to TPK
- 5 How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
In this guide, I’ll show you how to subscribe to The Players Klub IPTV service and complete installation methods for Firestick and Kodi. The process works for all Amazon Fire TV devices such as- Fire TV (1st, 2nd & 3rd generation), Fire TV Stick (2nd & 3rd generation), and Fire TV Cube.
There are thousands of IPTV services trying to gather more cord-cutters. The Players Klub is one of the top-rated IPTV providers at a cheaper monthly subscription. The service offering plenty of on-demand movies and tv shows.
Players Klub IPTV has over 3000 Live TV channels. Most of the channels are from the USA but many popular channels from other countries also listed there. It includes Canada, Australia, UK, and many other countries…
This IPTV provider offering a dedicated app for all Android devices. Fire TV users can also install Players Klub application (that I’ll discuss in this tutorial). A dedicated add-on is also available for Kodi, means you can use this IPTV service at all devices.
The Players Klub IPTV Charges & Pricing
The Players Klub is already beating its competitors in terms of Pricing. The service is costing $6 per month for 3000+ Live TV Channels. The subscriptions support two connections, which means it’s way cheaper than others.
How to Sign Up and Subscribe to The Players Klub IPTV?
It’s hard to find the registration page of The Players Klub IPTV because tons of fake websites claiming to be original Players Klub IPTV providers. So, follow these steps to Sign Up to Players Klub-
Note: During the registration process, you need to create two usernames and passwords. One is used to login to Players Klub’s website while other one is used to login to IPTV service such as Apps and Kodi add-ons. I’ll provide more details on this on the registration page and TPK retrive service password paragraph.
1. Go to the registration page
2. Select the service plans and click on Order Now
3. Create a Username and Password and then click Continue
Note- This is the IPTV service login username and password that will be used to sign in to App and Kodi add-on.
4. Review the order and proceed to Checkout
5. Fill the registration form and choose the payment mode
You’ll be asked to create another username and password in the Account Security options. This is the username and password that required to sign in to the TPK website.
Select any mode of payment such as Paypal, Debit Card/Credit Card and click on Complete Order. After that just follow simple instructions to complete the subscription.
Now you can watch over 3000 TV Channels on Firestick, Android TV, Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone (via Kodi), Windows PC (via Kodi), macOS (via Kodi), etc.
How to Find The Players Klub Service Password?
TPK requires a service password to start watching Live TV channels and on-demand movies. In order to retrieve the auto-generated service password, follow these instructions-
1. Go to the TPK Sign-in page from here- https://topdogvpn.com/clientarea.php
2. Enter the sign-in username and password that you created while filling billing details.
3. Click on the Services dropdown then My Services (clientAreaNavCustomMyServices)
4. Click your plan on the next page, followed my IPTV service details.
5. The Players Klub IPTV service password will be displayed on your screen. Note it down somewhere because the TPK service does not allow to change the service password. It’s hard to remember this complicated, so I recommend you to note it down and use your username and this password to login to App and Kodi add-on.
How to install The Players Klub IPTV APK on Firestick?
Follow these steps to install TPK Apk on your Firestick-
1- Go to Firestick home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it’s connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the options loaded completely.
2- Select firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings. Downloader is used to sideload APK files on Firestick.
3- Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you’ll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4- Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you’ll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7- Open Search option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8- Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
9- Select Downloader
10- Select Download
You can see Downloader is available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
Downloader is installing on your Firestick. Please wait for a few seconds on Downloader will be installed.
12- Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
13- Select OK
A Quick Start Guide is showing on your TV screen. Just select OK to start using Downloader on Firestick.
14- Select the URL Box
Here you can enter the download link of any application package.
15- Enter Download Link
The download link of Players Klub Apk is – https://www.firestickhelp.com/pk
It may take a few seconds to download the APK package. Wait till The Players Klub Apk is downloaded on your Firestick.
17- Select Install
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll be directly jumped to the installation wizard. Select the Install button to begin the installation process.
The application is installing on your Fire TV. Wait, till the installation is complete.
19- Select Open
That’s it…! The app has been installed on your Firestick. Select ‘Open‘ to launch it on your Fire TV.
Note- Before launching the app, make sure your Firestick connected to a secure VPN server. I’m already connected to Express VPN, so I’ll open it from here.
20- Login to TPK
Enter your username and service password to login to The Players Klub.
The app has been installed on your Fire TV Stick and now you can enjoy over 3000+ Live TV channels.
Using IPTV apps are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party application on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there’s a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it’s compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don’t like the service (I bet, you’ll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven’t created yet then sign up here for at 49% OFF + 3 months free.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.
Now you can watch anything anonymously and all your streaming activities are hidden.