Table of Content
- 1 Phoenix Kodi Addon Features
- 2 Working Phoenix Repository in 2020
- 3 How To Install Phoenix Kodi Addon?
- 3.1 Step-1: Run Kodi
- 3.2 Step-2: Select Settings icon
- 3.3 Step-3: Open System Settings
- 3.4 Step-4: Select Add-Ons
- 3.5 Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
- 3.6 Step-6: Open Any Web Browser
- 3.7 Step-7: Download Kodil Repo Zip Script
- 3.8 Step-8: Go To Kodi Home
- 3.9 Step-9: Select Add-Ons
- 3.10 Step-10: Select Package Installer
- 3.11 Step-11: Open Install from zip file
- 3.12 Step-12: Select repository.kodil-1.3.zip
- 3.13 Step-13: Select Install from repositroy
- 3.14 Step-14: Select ..Kodil Repository
- 3.15 Step-15: Open Video Add-Ons
- 3.16 Step-16: Select Phoenix
- 3.17 Step-17: Install Phoenix
Phoenix Kodi Addons offering thousands of Live TV, Sports, and Movies channels for free of cost. But, it has been deleted from the older repository. The developer of this addon has launched a new version called: Phoenix Reborn.
Also Read: How To Install Covenant Kodi Addon Kodi
Phoenix Kodi Addon Features
Back in 2017 and 2018, Phoenix was the best Kodi addon for Live TV. It was offering hundreds of Live TV channels to watch News, Sports, Matches and TV Shows. The addon has gone viral due to its excellent features of updating all popular live tv channels. The channels list is well organized and filtered. Below are some key features of Phoenix Kodi addon-
- Phoenix is allowing users to watch live tv channels.
- There is a separate dashboard for sports matches lovers known for: Phoenix Sports.
- It offers live sports channels.
- Phoenix addon is a completely free add-on.
- It never asks to register an account or any PIN authorization.
- The dashboard offers Phoenix Latest Releases where you can watch all new updates.
Also Read: 50+ Best Kodi Add-ons List In 2020
There are many silent features of Phoenix addon which can be experienced after installing it on your Kodi device. Phoenix can be installed from Fusion TV Add-ons repository. Follow these steps to install Phoenix for Kodi 17.6.
Don’t Miss: How To Install Nemesis Kodi Addon In 2020
Working Phoenix Repository in 2020
Repository Name- Phoenix Repository
Repository Address- http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/
How To Install Phoenix Kodi Addon?
Here is step by step installation process of Phoenix Addon for Kodi 18 (Leia)-
Step-1: Run Kodi
First of all, run Kodi on your device. If you are using Kodi on firestick then go to Apps> then find Kodi and launch it.
Step-2: Select Settings icon
Now, select settings icon in Kodi dashboard. The settings icon looks like a gearbox, you have to select this icon.
Step-3: Open System Settings
From the various list, you need to open system settings to perform some developers changes.
Step-4: Select Add-Ons
From the left sidebar, choose Add-ons option to change some settings by which you’ll be able to install any third-party add-ons.
Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
By default, this option kept disabled to prevent any unauthorized access to your system. Enable Unknown Sources to allow your device to install any official as well as unofficial Kodi add-ons.
Step-6: Open Any Web Browser
Currently, the Kodil repository website is down, so we are going to download the Kodil Repo Script in ZIP file to install it offline.
Step-7: Download Kodil Repo Zip Script
With the help of your web browser, download Kodil repo script in Zip file from the download link given below.
http://bit.ly/kodilrepo or directly download from here- Download Zip
Step-8: Go To Kodi Home
Exit from the web browser once Zip file downloaded on your local drive and go back to Kodi home.
Step-9: Select Add-Ons
From the left sidebar, select the Add-Ons option.
Step-10: Select Package Installer
From the left top corner, select package installer icon (box icon) to install Kodil zip file.
Step-11: Open Install from zip file
From the various option on your screen, choose Install from zip file.
Step-12: Select repository.kodil-1.3.zip
Now, head over to the file location (download folder) and select repository.kodil-1.3.zip. If you are a Windows 10 user then go to C:>Users>Username>Download and then find the repository.kodil-1.3.zip file.
Step-13: Select Install from repositroy
Go one step back and select Install from repository to download all the Kodi add-ons offered by Kodil repo. Once you choose, Install from repository then you’ll see that, ..Kodil repository is available in the list. Now you can install any add-ons just by selecting the add-on name.
Step-14: Select ..Kodil Repository
Now from the various repository lists, select Kodil repository.
Step-15: Open Video Add-Ons
If you want to install Add-ons for videos, movies, and tv shows; open video add-ons folder.
Step-16: Select Phoenix
From the list of various add-ons, you need to find Phoenix. Open that Phoenix folder on Kodi 17.6.
Step-17: Install Phoenix
This is the last step, just hit install button from the bottom right corner of Kodi dashboard to install Phoenix on Krypton 17.6.