Table of Content
- 1 How to Subscribe to Nitro TV IPTV?
- 2 How to install Nitro TV IPTV on Firestick?
- 2.1 1- Go to Firestick home
- 2.2 2- Select firestick Settings
- 2.3 3- Open My Fire TV
- 2.4 4- Choose Developer Options
- 2.5 5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.6 6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 2.7 7- Open Search option
- 2.8 8- Type Downloader
- 2.9 9- Select Downloader
- 2.10 10- Select Download
- 2.11 11- Wait…
- 2.12 12- Open Downloader
- 2.13 13- Select OK
- 2.14 14- Select the URL Box
- 2.15 15- Enter Download Link
- 2.16 16- Wait…
- 2.17 17- Select Install
- 2.18 18- Wait…
- 2.19 19- Select Open
- 2.20 20- Login to TPK
- 3 How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
In this guide, you’re going through the complete installation process of Nitro TV for Firestick. I’ll show you how to sign up for Nitro TV IPTV service and complete installation steps. This also works for all Amazon Fire TV devices such as Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Stick 4K.
Nitro TV IPTV is one of the biggest channels collection IPTV service that works on all Android-based devices. It has over 6000+ HD Live TV Channels for Firestick. It’s one of Best IPTV Service to watch Live TV Channels.
Nitro TV IPTV App
Nitro TV has a dedicated app for Android and all Android-based TV devices. It doesn’t matter whether you’re using an Android phone/tablet or TV screen to watch live channels. It perfectly working for Fire TV devices and Android TV Boxes.
Nitro TV IPTV Channels
There are thousands of US channels listed under various categories. Also, users can find tv channels from other locations such as the UK, Canada, Australia, etc. Currently, you can watch over 6000+ HD Channels and the list is growing with time.
Nitro TV IPTV Pricing
IPTV is a cost-effective method to get all the cable channels. Nitro TV IPTV is proving with its huge collection of satellite tv channels from all around the world.
Nitro TV has following subscription modules-
- 1 Month/2 Connections: $20
- 3 Months + 1 Free Month/2 Connections: $60
- 5 Months + 2 Free Months/2 Connections: $100
- 9 Months + 3 Free Months/2 Connections: $180
- 1 Month/4 Connections: $35
- 1 Month/8 Connections: $50
The monthly charges for this IPTV service are $20 per month for 2 connections and the quality of service far better than other overrated shits.
NOTE: We are not affiliated with Nitro TV IPTV and do not provide customer support. Please visit the Nitro TV IPTV official website for help and resources. You may use the Nitro TV Contact page to get in touch with the customer support should you need any help.
How to Subscribe to Nitro TV IPTV?
Follow these steps to create an account with Nitro TV IPTV service-
1. Go to the registration page from your PC/Mobile browser- https://tvnitro.net/packages/
2. Sign Up for the Nitro TV account. Though, it offers a 1-day trial account for $4. Select any of package as per your convenience.
3. Click Add to Cart button to proceed for the registration process.
4. Enter Billing details such as your First name, Last name and Email address. Fill out all these details.
5. Proceeds the payment with any convenient modes to complete the Sign-Up. Click on the Place Order button to complete the subscriptions.
That’s it. You have completed the registration process. You’ll receive an email from Nitro TV that contains the login credentials for App sign-in.
How to install Nitro TV IPTV on Firestick?
Follow these steps to install Nitro TV IPTV Apk on your Firestick-
1- Go to Firestick home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it’s connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the options loaded completely.
2- Select firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings. Downloader is used to sideload APK files on Firestick.
3- Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you’ll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4- Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you’ll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7- Open Search option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8- Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
9- Select Downloader
10- Select Download
You can see Downloader is available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
Downloader is installing on your Firestick. Please wait for a few seconds on Downloader will be installed.
12- Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
13- Select OK
A Quick Start Guide is showing on your TV screen. Just select OK to start using Downloader on Firestick.
14- Select the URL Box
Here you can enter the download link of any application package.
15- Enter Download Link
The download link of Nitro TV IPTV Apk is – https://www.firestickhelp.com/nit
It may take a few seconds to download the APK package. Wait till NitroTV IPTV Apk is downloaded on your Firestick.
17- Select Install
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll be directly jumped to the installation wizard. Select the Install button to begin the installation process.
The application is installing on your Fire TV. Wait, till the installation is complete.
19- Select Open
That’s it…! The app has been installed on your Firestick. Select ‘Open‘ to launch it on your Fire TV.
Note- Before launching the app, make sure your Firestick connected to a secure VPN server. I’m already connected to Express VPN, so I’ll open it from here.
20- Login to TPK
Enter your username and password that you received on your email to log in to NitroTV IPTV on Firestick.
The app has been installed on your Fire TV Stick and now you can enjoy over 6000+ HD Live TV channels.
Using IPTV apps are not safe. You need to be very careful while using any third-party application on your device. Everything you watching on is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
However, there’s a proven method to hide all your streaming activities from ISP and Government. You require a trusted and secure VPN to bypass all surveillance and keep yourself anonymous.
How to watch anonymously on Firestick?
Express VPN is a #1 VPN for hiding streaming activities and content unblocking. It has 6000+ fast and secure servers to connect and it’s compatible with Fire TV devices.
So, before using these unofficial apps, connect to the Express VPN server. You can follow these steps to secure your data from the prying eyes…
- Step #1- Sign Up for an Express VPN account HERE. It comes with a 30-days money-back guarantee. You can take a refund if you don’t like the service (I bet, you’ll love it).
- Step #2- Go to the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on your Fire TV and type “Express VPN“.
- Step #3- Select Express VPN from Apps & Games list.
- Step #4- Download Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #5- Now Open Express VPN on your Fire TV.
- Step #6- Select Sign In option.
If you haven’t created yet then sign up here for at 49% OFF + 3 months free.
- Step #7- Enter username (Email ID) and password then choose Sign In.
- Step #8- Select OK option.
- Step #9- Again Select the OK button.
- Step #10- Select a server location and connect now.
Now you can watch anything anonymously and all your streaming activities are hidden.