Table of Content
- 1 How to Install Neptune Rising On Kodi 18.3
- 1.1 Step- 1: Launch Kodi
- 1.2 Step-2: Select Settings icon
- 1.3 Step-3: Open System Settings
- 1.4 Step-4: Select Add-Ons
- 1.5 Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
- 1.6 Step-6: Go To File Manager
- 1.7 Step-7: Choose Add source
- 1.8 Step-8: Select <None>
- 1.9 Step-9: Enter Repository Address
- 1.10 Step-10: Select Add-ons
- 1.11 Step-11: Open Package installer
- 1.12 Step-12: Select Install from zip file
- 1.13 Step-13: Select MrBlamo Repo folder
- 1.14 Step-14: Select repository.blamo-0.1.6.zip
- 1.15 Step-15: Select Install from repository
- 1.16 Step-16: Open Blamo repository
- 1.17 Step-17: Open Video Add-ons folder
- 1.18 Step-18: Open Neptune Rising folder
- 1.19 Step-19: Install Neptune Rising Addon
In this tutorial guide, I’m going to show you a step by step process to install Neptune Rising Kodi addon. It’s one of the most demanded Kodi addons in 2019 after Exodus V8 and Placenta. This addon is available to install from Free World Repository and many other repositories. Here, I’ll show you a step by step process to install this addon to Kodi v18.3 (Leia).
Neptune Rising is rated as one of the best Kodi addons in 2019. If you find something is not relevant to your interest in Exodus and Covenant then Neptune Rising Kodi Addon will find your interesting contents from the web. If you don’t know how to install Neptune Rising for Kodi 18.3 Leia then I am writing a step by step tutorial for you.
Whether, you are using Kodi on Firestick, Windows PC, Android Smartphone, Nvidia Shield or Xbox 360; this single guide is enough to learn the installation process of Neptune Rising Addon. This is because Kodi is providing the same interface on all the devices and this is a plus point which helps the XBMC Media Center Application (Kodi) as the best media streaming tool worldwide.
How to Install Neptune Rising On Kodi 18.3
Step- 1: Launch Kodi
If you are planning to install Neptune Rising on Firestick then go to Apps> then Open Kodi. Windows users can search Kodi in the search option or double-click on Kodi shortcut created on the PC desktop.
Step-2: Select Settings icon
Now, select the settings icon in Kodi dashboard. The settings icon looks like a gearbox, you have to click on this icon.
Step-3: Open System Settings
From the various list, you need to open system settings to perform some developers changes. Because it is necessary to install any unofficial Kodi addons.
Step-4: Select Add-Ons
From the left sidebar, choose Add-ons option to change some settings by which you’ll be able to install any third-party add-ons.
Step-5: Enable Unknown Sources
By default, this option kept disabled to prevent any unauthorized access to your system. Enable Unknown Sources to allow your device to install any official as well as unofficial Kodi add-ons.
Step-6: Go To File Manager
After enabling Unknown Sources option, just press back button once. Windows PC users need to hit Backspace button on their keyboard and select File Manager.
Step-7: Choose Add source
Step-8: Select <None>
Step-9: Enter Repository Address
Note- Mr. Blamo Repository is down, I recommend you to install from Stream Army Repo, here is URL- http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
Step-10: Select Add-ons
Go back to Kodi home and from the drop-down menu, select Add-ons.
Step-11: Open Package installer
You’ll see an option on the top-left corner of Kodi to package installer icon. Refer image below-