Table of Content
- 1 How To Install NBC Sports Live Extra Addon On Kodi
- 1.1 Step- 1: Go to Kodi Settings
- 1.2 Step- 2: Go to System Settings
- 1.3 Step- 3: Choose Add-ons
- 1.4 Step- 4: Select Unknown Sources
- 1.5 Step- 5: Select Yes
- 1.6 Step- 6: Go to Add-ons
- 1.7 Step- 7: Select “Package Installer”
- 1.8 Step- 8: Select “Install from repository”
- 1.9 Step- 9: Select “Install from repository”
- 1.10 Step- 10: Select “Video Add-ons”
- 1.11 Step- 11: Select “NBC Sports Live Extra”
- 1.12 Step- 12: Select “Install”
- 1.13 Step- 13: Select “OK”
In this guide, I’ll show you the complete steps to install NBC Sports Live Extra addon on Kodi 18.6 (Leia). After installing this addon, you can watch all live and highlights of sports matches. This guide is working on Kodi 18.6 (Leia) and you can install it on Windows, Android Phones, FireTVSticks, Android Box, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Read this> How to install SportsDevil Kodi AddonNBC Sports is a well known live sports streaming website. It streams all NBA, Football, NHL, MLB, Formula 1 and Olympics games. Once you install this addon to your Kodi device, you can watch live matches anywhere on your device.
Also read> How to install cCloud TV Addon on Kodi
How To Install NBC Sports Live Extra Addon On KodiFollow these steps to install NBC Sports Live Kodi addon-
Step- 1: Go to Kodi SettingsIn order to install any Kodi addon, you need to enable the “Unknown Source” option. Go to Settings by clicking on that “Gear Box” icon.
Step- 2: Go to System SettingsYou’ll find the option to enable “Unknown Source” inside the System>Add-ons>Unknown Sources.
Step- 3: Choose Add-onsFrom the left side navigation, choose Add-ons option. Look the screenshot below for the reference purposes.
Step- 4: Select Unknown SourcesHover your mouse right-side and select Unknown Sources option to enable it. A warning window will prompt on your screen. Just ignore and press “YES“.
Step- 5: Select YesAs I discussed in the above steps, a Warning window will prompt on your device screen. Here you need to select the “Yes” option to enable Unknown Sources on your Kodi device.
Step- 6: Go to Add-ons
Step- 7: Select “Package Installer”
Step- 8: Select “Install from repository”
Step- 9: Select “Install from repository”
Step- 10: Select “Video Add-ons”
Step- 11: Select “NBC Sports Live Extra”
Step- 12: Select “Install”