Kodi is a world popular media player application which fulfills all the entertainment needs at a single platform. Kodi has got a new update Kodi 18.3 (Leia) which added plenty of new features and improvement.
Now, it’s available to download Kodi 18.3 (Leia) from the official website. All existing bugs in Kodi 18.2 (Leia) has been fixed and added DTS-HD audio support for better music listing experience.
Although, I have written a piece of detailed information about changelogs, new features, bug fixes in the next paragraph.
It has been 2 months since no updates were released but officially, Kodi developers announced about the release of Kodi 18.3 (Leia). However, Kodi 19 (Matrix) is still under development build. If you want to give a try with Kodi 19.0 (Matrix) Beta version, check out this guide.
How to install Kodi 19.0 (Matrix) Beta Version on FireStick
Kodi 18.3 (Leia) Features & Changelogs
The following changes were made in Kodi 18.3 (Leia) update-
- Fixed wrong album or artist thumb art being picked from scraper results.
- Added support for DTS-HD audio tracks
- Fixed favorites widget not scrolling properly on 16:10 displays.
- Fixed Skin Settings window scrollbar focus.
- Fixed Wall and Infowall views scroll to bottom on certain aspect-ratios.
- Fixed API button was not reachable with a mouse on the Settings window.
- Fixed broken side menu navigation in the Addon Browser window.
- Fixed a Group Manager crash when adding a new group.
- Fixed PVR guide window channel data being overwritten.
- Fixed EPG UI corruption and/or EPG data not showing with newly added channels.
So, the following changes have been made in Kodi 18.3 (Leia) update, although you can expect more improvements in a further release. If you don’t know how to update Kodi 18.3 (Leia) on FireStick then keep visiting this blog, I’m publishing the step by step guide very soon.