Table of Content
- 1 How To Install HD Streamz On Firestick?
- 2 How To Install HD Streamz On FireStick?
- 2.1 1. Open Firestick
- 2.2 2. Select My Fire TV
- 2.3 3. Select Developer Options
- 2.4 4. Enable Unknown Sources
- 2.5 5. Select “Turn ON”
- 2.6 6. Search “Downloader”
- 2.7 7. Select Download
- 2.8 8. Select “Open”
- 2.9 9. Go to “Settings”
- 2.11 11. Enter the following URL
- 2.12 12. Wait…
- 2.13 13. Select Install
- 2.14 14. Wait… HD Streamz is installing
- 2.15 15. Select “Open”
HD Streamz is one of the most popular IPTV applications among Android users. It offering 1200+ live tv channels for free of cost. Currently, they have a list of channels from 20 different countries including the USA, UK, India, Canada, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Romania, Portugal, etc…
In this guide, I am going to show you a step by step process to install HD Streamz on Firestick. Once you finish the installation, you can watch those IPTV channels on your Firestick. The same process can help you installing HD Streamz Apk on Fire TV, Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV Cube.
So, let’s jump to the installation process…
How To Install HD Streamz On Firestick?
Follow these simple steps to install HD Streamz on Firestick-
- Power ON your Firestick.
- Connect to your WiFi network.
- Go to Settings using your remote.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Go to Developer options.
- Turn ON ADB Debugging.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go back and select Preferences.
- Turn OFF Data Monitoring.
- Press the Home button on Firestick remote.
- Go the search option.
- Type Downloader.
- Install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
- Type this URL in download address- https://www.firestickhelp.com/hds
- Wait… The file is downloading.
- Press Install option.
- Select Done
How To Install HD Streamz On FireStick?
Follow these steps to install HD Streamz Apk on Fire TV Stick-
1. Open Firestick
2. Select My Fire TV
Under the Settings option, you’ll see My Fire TV option available. Earlier this option was known as Device but in the recent update, it has been changed.
3. Select Developer Options
4. Enable Unknown Sources
5. Select “Turn ON”
6. Search “Downloader”
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and then search Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick to download the HD Streamz for Firestick.
7. Select Download
Select the download button to install Downloader on Firestick.
8. Select “Open”
9. Go to “Settings”
11. Enter the following URL
Here you have to provide the download link of HD Streamz Apk. Here is the download link- https://www.firestickhelp.com/hds
13. Select Install
14. Wait… HD Streamz is installing
15. Select “Open”
Awesome, HD Streamz App has been installed on your Fire TV. Now you can launch this app to watch free live tv channels on firestick.