Table of Content
- 1 Filelinked (DroidAdmin) APK
- 2 How To Install Filelinked On Firestick?
- 2.1 1. Open Firestick
- 2.2 2. Select My Fire TV
- 2.3 3. Select Developer Options
- 2.4 4. Enable Unknown Sources
- 2.5 5. Select “Turn ON”
- 2.6 6. Search “Downloader”
- 2.7 7. Select Download
- 2.8 8. Select “Open”
- 2.9 9. Go to “Settings”
- 2.11 11. Enter the following URL
- 2.12 12. Wait…
- 2.13 13. Select Install
- 2.14 14. Wait… Filelinked is installing
- 2.15 15. Select Done
- 3 Working Filelinked Codes 2020
In this guide, I’ll explain the step by step process to install Filelinked on Firestick. Also, I’ll provide you the working Filelinked codes for various popular apps for Firestick. The same process is applied to Amazon Fire TV Stick, 3rd-gen Fire TV Stick (4K), and Fire TV Cube.
Filelinked (formerly DroidAdmin) is the #1 bulk downloader tool for Android and Fire OS devices. It has been gained immense popularity among Android phones and Android TV boxes for downloading APK files of various movie streaming applications. With the help of this tool, you can download any APK file by just entering a code.
At the end of this post, I’ve listed some popular Filelinked codes which are working on Firestick, Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (4K). Don’t forget to check that…
Filelinked can be installed on Amazon Fire TV devices as well as Android devices. Both, Fire OS and Android OS support APK files. For downloading it, you can Download the Filelinked APK file and install it externally.
Perform these steps to install Filelinked (DroidAdmin) on Firestick–
1. Open Firestick
2. Select My Fire TV
Under the Settings option, you’ll see My Fire TV option available. Earlier this option was known as Device but in the recent update, it has been changed.
3. Select Developer Options
4. Enable Unknown Sources
5. Select “Turn ON”
6. Search “Downloader”
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and then search Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick to download the Popcorn Time for Firestick.
7. Select Download
Select the download button to install Downloader on Firestick.
8. Select “Open”
9. Go to “Settings”
11. Enter the following URL
Here you have to provide the download link of Filelinked Apk. Here is the download link- https://www.firestickhelp.com/fl
13. Select Install
15. Select Done
Boom, Filelinked has been installed on your Fire TV. Now you can launch this app to download any APK, Files, Videos, Photos, and Movies on Firestick, just by tying a code.
Here are some of the best codes for Filelinked (DroidAdmin)-
- 22222222 Pin: 4754 – It contains some of most popular APK’s like- CyberFlix, Terrarium TV, Cinema APK, Morph TV, MX Player, Mouse Toggle, Cloud TV, Titanium TV, Kodi APK, IPVanish, Aptoid TV, Redbox TV, Live Net TV, BeeTV, Magic TV, Morpheus TV, TVZion, etc.
- 11039868 Pin: 1010 – This Filelnked code contains ads-free APK’s. You’ll find Bobby HD and CCleaner inside this.
- 85810914 – It has the VLC Media Player, different versions of Kodi, and the most popular App Store- Aptoid TV.
- 17779393 Pin: 2222 – You’ll get Spotify and some other Terrarium TV alternatives.
- 74238464 – Get HD Movies Apps and Cinema HD.
- 14224735 Pin: 9876 – It has Redbox TV, Newest Movies HD, and some other on-demand movie apps.
So, these are some working Filelinked codes of 2020. If you’re facing any issue, please comment below and we’ll update new working codes.